Together we need to work on Curacao’s safety!
Renown supermarkets and hardware companies are working together to guarantee client purchases to be as safely as possible. These rules and regulations, which are in line with those formulated by the Government of Curacao, have been incorporated into the Social Distance Standard. All stores with the SDS logo will apply this standard in the same manner.
We hope that our clients will abide by the following rules:
- To maintain 2 meters from customers and staff.
- Use the hand sanitizer that is provided at the door.
- Respect the symbols that are indicated at the counters and cashiers.
- To not hold long discussions with others in the store.
- Help others to comply with the rules.
Precaution Measures to ensure a safe purchase for you
- Reduce the amount of people in the aisles and elevators.
- Hand sanitizers have been provided throughout the store, such as at the entrance.
- A line and/or circles have been placed at the counters to ensure a safe distance
- Plexiglass has been placed at the cashiers.
- All card swipe machines will be cleaned after each usage.
- Our sales representatives have been trained to keep a safe distance from you.
- We will help you to comply with these rules.